Wednesday, March 30, 2011

GaGa to headline Radio 1′s Big Weekend

Lady GaGa has been announced as a headliner at Radio 1′s Big Weekend which take place on the 14th and 15th May in Carlisle! She will be headlining the show on the 15th May, a Sunday. Lady GaGa spoke to Radio 1 about how excited she is about appearing at the show:

I’m so excited to be coming to Radio 1′s Big Weekend in Carlisle. I’ve been planning and rehearsing for so many months now and after 2 years of working on my new album I’ll get to do a great big performance in the UK. I’m mostly excited for Radio 1′s Big Weekend because I can’t wait to see all of the monsters in the UK. Expect a monster avant-garde pop fantasia. This event is so important to me because BBC Radio 1 was one of the first stations to really support my artistry and my music and I get to come back and enjoy this moment with all of you. Thank you so much for all of your love and support and for always believing in me as an artist. I can’t wait to see you. Paws up BBC Radio 1.

Registration for the show will start tomorrow. The tickets will be given for free to those who are selected.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

is they anyway i can get my hands on a back stage pass? as she is prforming at radio 1's big weekend and im hoping to get a ticket :) i love this women and cryed when her name was anouced ? please help!
from lily musso...carlisle

Post a Comment