Friday, March 11, 2011

GaGa Confesses “Traumatic” Past

Lady GaGa has confessed all about her “traumatic” past, claiming that before she hit the big time, she lived in a grotty apartment infested with roaches and cocaine everywhere.
The Born This Way singer, who has made no secret of her past drug addiction, made the shocking admission during an interview with Neil Strauss for his upcoming book, Everyone Loves You When You Are Dead.

Strauss then told RadarOnline.com what Lady G had to say about her pre-fame apartment, stating that the eccentric popstress revealed: “Sometimes it freaks me out– or I should say it petrifies me…”

“When I think about laying in my apartment (in New York) with bedbugs and roaches on the floor and mirrors with cocaine everywhere, and no will or interest in doing anything but making music and getting high,”

0 comments:

Post a Comment