Friday, October 15, 2010

GaGa Pays Tribute To Grandfather During Concert

An emotional Lady GaGa honored her late grandfather as she performed on stage this week.

Joseph 'Giuseppe' Germanotta passed away last month on September 22, two days after the Poker Face star had visited him at his nursing home.

On Wednesday night (October 13th), GaGa performed to fans in Helsinki, Finland and paid tribute to Joseph as she sang the ballad Speechless.

"My dad made me promise that tonight I would dedicate this song to my sweet, sweet grandpa who is in heaven," the Alejandro singer told her fans.

"My grandpa was a real p**ser, I'll tell you. He was something else. He liked things to be exactly how he wanted them..."

GaGa added: "This is for my good, sweet grandpa and to any loved ones you may have lost. This song's called Speechless."

0 comments:

Post a Comment