Saturday, August 14, 2010

3rd Album News


Although Lady Gaga is currently on her Monster Tour in support of The Fame Monster, Gaga took time out for aninterview with i-D Magazine to dish on the highly anticipated third Gaga album.

A pre-Fall issue of I-D Magazine has hit the web with Lady Gaga who discusses her new album. As for the still untitled Lady Gaga album(or is it?! could the leak be true?), Gaga revealed the theme behind the album. “The message, the melodies, the direction, the meaning, what it will mean to my fans and what it will mean to me in my own life,” stated Lady Gaga, “it’s utter liberation. I’m on the quest to create the anthem for my generation for the next decade, so that’s what I’ve done.”

In direct contradiction to the alleged scanned document of a Lady Gaga recording session in Australia, which features various producers, including David Bowie, Lady Gaga told i-D that she isn’t sure that she wants to collaborate with anyone for a third Lady Gaga album. “At this moment, I don’t want to feature anyone; I just want to stand on my own two feet.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment