Wednesday, May 26, 2010

T.I. Album To Feature Lady Gaga Collaboration


Rapper T.I. has revealed that his new studio album King Uncaged, due August 17, will feature a collaboration with Lady Gaga. The two have recorded a RedOne-produced track called “Lick It”. T.I. says on working with Gaga:


“Phenomenal talent. Extremely proud. She’s definitely that good. She knows what she’s doing. She knows exactly what she wants people to think and say. She does everything that she needs to be done to ensure it happens. I think she’s an entertainer, in all aspects of the word. She’s a classic, all-around entertainer. A global star.”

“We gonna go back in and record some more songs. But the one we have right now is entitled ‘Lick It.’ I think we both have a tendency to shock the world in a lot of different ways.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment