Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New Tweets

Monsters: There are orphans that need our help. A tragic story that left them paralyzed www.showyourhearts.org or text BERRY to 85944.

At So You Think You Can Dance getting ready. I'm so excited! Tune in live tonight, I'm so excited! Everyone here is so darling!

Just wrapped for tonight, tomorrow performing on So You Think You Can Dance AND Jimmy Kimmel Live! Monsters: #GuardTVWithLifeNoPrisoners.

Omg! Latey Gaga again. I can't believe I have 12 million followers! Let's trend #12MillionMonsters! Can't wait to perform on TV twice 2nite!

Sending some yummies to Chateau Monster tummies! I think if Ethan Hawke hears Edge of Glory one more time I might be the next to die here.

My SYTYCD performance on @ 8/7c on FOX + my @jimmykimmel performance airs at 12/11c on ABC. Both tonight baby. I Hooker for Pop + I luv it!

@hausofnicole u are a truly sweet + wonderful fan. Just woke up + saw many of your tweets. You're a dolly. Having a whiskey for you.

How are little monsters? I had so much fun performing last night, I miss touring. I could have gone another hour.

It will be out in a couple weeks! @GagaFatale RT @ladygaga When is the video out for YOU+I. Can't wait to see it! love you.

@6pawsup for whatever reason I feel more comfortable dancing on the piano than the floor. I started as a pianist. Maybe because its bar size

Jesus Christ and John Lennon @judaskissme RT @ladygaga if you could collab with any legendary artist dead or alive who would it be?

Its nice to dance but sometimes u must cry to make the next dance better @luhgaga RT U were the 1 to draw tears from my eyes to hear u sing.

Did you guys watch my performance on Kimmel last night? Watch it here: tinyurl.com/3sy3ent

So it's Sunday+my Italian mother's gossipcircle reported that @msrebeccablack wears a gaga tshirt in her video. Shine on doll its ur moment!

http://twitpic.com/5z0v9s - Hangin out with my buddy Tony having a whiskey. Feel like such a tramp.

Going to sleep, co-hosting and performing on The View tomorrow! So excited to see Monsters!

Getting ready for The View! I can't wait to be one of the girls! See you soon little monsters!

If you missed it monsters you can watch my performance on The VIew right here: http://bit.ly/r2CbHb. X

The Music Video for "Yoü and I" will be my 1000th Tweet

0 comments:

Post a Comment