Thursday, May 19, 2011

New tweets

@inbedwithgaga I'm a Government Hooker. I love you really + your
hair is magic. I dyed mine with two black strips last night. MonsterTwins.

@JillianKills I just read it. You're kick ass beautiful, don't beat
yourself up. Let your identity be your religion, my religion is you. X

@inbedwithgaga yes I remember u right at the end of the runway. I
noticed u dancing your panties off during lovegame. Daphne would love you.

@ChrissChad so why is it your friends don't believe you've had my
phone number for a year and never given it out. We text :) LoyalMonster.

@BrookeB15 + @MarcMonster are a great example of how music+
popculture can bring togetherness. They're best friends + met at Monsterball!

@doitbackwards love your tattoo. Inking a Monster paw on myself
sometime this week.

@badnewsbecca is gonna tattoo my monsterpaw.
LittleArtistMonsters wanna send sketches? Sexypaw with long rednails and fingerless lace glove!

@alliemonster_ go to sleep little peanut!

K, Judas + I going out for a drink. 6 Days Till Born This Way! Electric Chapel on Farmville 2moro! ITunesCountdown NOW: http://bit.ly/kKcx6t

5†23†11 Absolute Fantasy Dream Come True. My Subway Unicorn! New York City, We were Born This Way. http://twitpic.com/4zfs0n

http://twitpic.com/4zg1uu - Running to interviews but just heard The Edge of Glory entered #3 on Billboard Hot100. Thankusomuch!

@gagaamour you are so adorable and sweet, your tweets made me
smile as I lay me down to sleep

@luciobee I saw your paw tattoo design for me! Beautiful
+Monstrous! Have received so many good ones. I may combine a few, hybrid paws!

@gagaforgaga2010 you sound like you're on the right track baby.
But you can cry AND dance. Fever dries tears.

@HausofMusicChic I have three eyes remember? :P

I'm going sleepies now. Brooklyn Moon shining above. Have rehearsal 2moro for Saturday Night Live. May even have a dreamy co-star. Guesses?

0 comments:

Post a Comment