Thursday, November 11, 2010

GaGa Takes Restraining Out Against Fan

Lady GaGa has banned a fan from getting too close to her, reports claim today.

Apparently the Alejandro star has taken out a restraining order against 26-year-old Russian fan Anastasia Obukhova, who now resides in New York.

It's claimed Anastasia sent GaGa a frightening letter that freaked-out the performer and now she can't get within 500 feet of the star.

The letter reportedly read: "You come to my dreams. I want to die and I want to die together with you. I am not Mark Chapman. It is not only you who will die. I will shoot a bullet through my head, too."

Mark Chapman is the man who shot John Lennon in New York in 1980.

Obukhova told The Sun newspaper: "I was once only a metre away from Lady GaGa. GaGa is one of the most free people in the world."

0 comments:

Post a Comment