Thursday, September 22, 2011

New tweets


Thank u Sherry Vine for always inspiring us. I love Mo Provolone. Jo + him should have a beer sometime, Monsters watch: tinyurl.com/68z6nom

Been so happy lately. Planning I HEART RADIO Festival show. I can't wait to hit the stage, I miss monsters. Preparing surrogate Monsterball!

Happy Birthday Brandon!! Love, Gaga-loo. We love you! @ #Giantsgame watching them win like Champions. Touchdown! #GoBlue #Don'tEffWithNY

What a tremendous & beautiful day, DADT is officially repealed & the new order is in place. Sending all my love&gratitude to service members

Third in the series of Yoü and I fashion films. Watch Haus of Ü featuring Yüyi: bit.ly/o7iHMA

The past days I've spent reflecting, crying, and yelling. I have so much anger. It is hard to feel love when cruelty takes someones life.

Jamey Rodemeyer, 14 yrs old, took his life because of bullying. tinyurl.com/6e7n49s. Bullying must become be illegal. It is a hate crime.

I am meeting with our President. I will not stop fighting. This must end. Our generation has the power to end it. Trend it #MakeALawForJamey

0 comments:

Post a Comment