Thursday, February 17, 2011

‘Born This Way’ Sells 448k Copies in 3 Days.

Gaga’s latest single “Born This Way” this week debuts at number one on the Billboard Hot 100 with 448,000 copies sold in only three days and over 78.5 million audience impressions, becoming the 1000th chart-topper in the survey’s history.

“It is a tremendous honor,” Lady Gaga told Billboard. “To be the 1000th no. 1 on Billboard… I would be silly not to say this is the greatest honor of my career. I am so humbled and so honored and overwhelmed by the reception to ‘Born This Way.’ It has been so life changing for me as an artist, and between Billboard and the international number ones and the radio numbers… I couldn’t be more blessed to have the fans that I have.”

GaGa covers Billboard Magazine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment