Thursday, September 23, 2010

Nicole Scherzinger talks Lady GaGa and RedOne


Nicole Scherzinger, best known as lead singer of the Pussycat Dolls (who Lady GaGa supported in 2008 and 2009), has spoken about working with Lady GaGa producer RedOne on her new album and had a few comments about Lady GaGa’s music for X Magazine.

“I’ve been working with RedOne, which is an honour. He’s an unbelievable producer and musician. He had made some amazing songs with Lady GaGa. Now, there is someone with the ‘x factor’.”

Asked whether her material tops GaGa’s ‘Bad Romance’, she said:

“Well, ‘Bad Romance’ is untouchable. I can’t compare my stuff to any of Lady GaGa’s songs because her songs are just classic and brilliant. I can’t touch GaGa or RedOne in that space, but I know that we’ve created something unique of our own.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment