Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Gaga in celibate



If it’s one thing that Lady Gaga likes talking about, it’s sex. This time she’s on about how little she has, because she is now celibate. In a recent interview, Gaga revealed that she had decided to be celibate because she doesn’t have the time to get to know someone:

“I can’t believe I’m saying this – don’t have sex. I’m single right now and I’ve chosen to be single because I don’t have the time to get to know anybody, so it’s OK not to have sex, it’s OK to get to know people. I’m celibate, celibacy’s fine.”

Gaga then went on to encourage her fans to simply be themselves, and that they should make whatever decision is right for them when considering sex:

“It’s OK to be whomever it is that you want to be, you don’t have to have sex to feel good about yourself, and if you’re not ready, don’t do it. And if you are ready, there are free condoms given away at my concerts when you’re leaving!”

Sounds like Gaga is enjoying being a role model to all her “Little Monsters”. At the end of the interview, she acknowledged that she has a responsibility to all her fans:

“When you’re in the public eye, you’re a role model whether you want to be or not. And I want to be”

Lady Gaga Fansites

0 comments:

Post a Comment