Saturday, June 26, 2010

“I’m terrified of babies”


Lady GaGa has admitted that she is scared of having a baby as the demands of motherhood might damage her creativity.

The ‘Alejandro’ singer, who recently revealed that she has finished her new album, also confessed that she does not know much about love and relationships.

She told Rolling Stone: “I’m terrified of babies. I think, creatively, as a woman, you change once you give birth. I’m totally not ready for that.”

Speaking about her ex-boyfriend, a heavy metal drummer known only as Luke, she said: “I wouldn’t have been as successful without him. I’ve never really loved anyone like I loved him. Or like I love him.

“That relationship really shaped me. It made me into a fighter. But I don’t want to talk about him, he’s too precious to talk about.”

She continued: “But, you know, I don’t really know much about love. I suppose if I knew everything about love, I wouldn’t be good at making music, would I?”

0 comments:

Post a Comment